Hey there! If we met at APAC, I am really pleased we met up. If we didn’t get a chance to chat, don’t worry – I love meeting people over at the Inclusive Parenting facebook page.
If you have any questions about travelling with autism, I am happy to help out with any questions you might have – send me an email. You can also check out my new book Autism Family Travel, which is filled with all kinds of hints and great advice (if I do say so myself!).
- My APAC presentation (with tips for successful family travel!)
- Get Autism Family Travel – the book!
- Visit the Autism Family Travel companion website
- Strategies for Successfully Planning a Family Holiday
- Tips for Embarking on Road Trips
- Complete Guide for Family Travel
- Autism and Theme Parks
- 5 Things About Family Travel
- Roadtrip Tips for Autism Families